Monday, 30 May 2011

Hungarian Flood Collection

The final collection I designed this year is based around the the hungarian resevoir that burst back in october 2010 flooding Hungary with a toxic red river. This was relevant to my previous collection whilst still enabling me to work with a different colour scheme and context. Most of this collection was made my hand using screen printing and hand dyeing the silks. I did also digital print imagery which was then screen printed afterwards , I like to combine modern and traditional techniques on fabrics to give them unique qualities.

Me and a 2x2m sample of screen printed silk satin.

A digital print design on crepe de chine. All these samples are pinned to mannequins, not actual garments.


Screen Printed , devored and dip dyed by hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment